Richard James was founded in 1992 by the namesake art graduate and former buyer, and has been synonymous with bespoke Savile Row tailoring since. An example of the label’s precision-cut aesthetic, this cotton jersey shirt is made to a refined contemporary-fit shape with a spread collar and curved hem, and subtly patterned with a barely-there print.
- Richard James cotton shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Spread collar
- One-button rounded cuffs
- Contemporary-fit, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, branded pearlescent buttons, all-over micro check pattern, brand tab at side hem, darts at back, curved hem
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Collar size 15.5: Length 30", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a collar size 15.5
RICHARD JAMES Contemporary-fit cotton shirt RRHSAIA